Thursday, April 23, 2015

21 days to go!

Snowing today. Roads are slippery (according to the news, many crashes, you'd think it was the first snow of the winter).

I have declared today a rest day...PJ day...a luxury really - because I realize that once I start my Camino, it will not be a choice I can make easily.

I am going through my things, I have been packed for months. Checking and re-assessing items to make sure I "want" to carry said items and that I "will" use them. I have learned, from reading veteran blogs, that it is just not worth the extra weight. I will check again the weekend before I leave.

Here are a few photos of things I am bringing:




Heard a quote the other day that I like and may even get it tattooed to my forearm one day:
"I am a miracle in motion." - author unknown. I will add, "Buen Camino"

I am a miracle in motion...Buen Camino!

Till soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment