Monday, November 24, 2014

Quick update!

Last post was August 27th...

I have not posted for a couple of reasons:

It is to be a blog about my preparation, regardless how small, toward my Camino! And so, since the last post, there has been very little to no preparation [by preparation I mean walking, hiking, etc]. On beautiful days I chose to ride instead of walk and by mid September, I broke my big toe :(

It was recommended that I did not walk much for at least 6-8 weeks - I reluctantly complied. November 14th was my first attempt at getting back on track [sort of] by walking 10km or two hours and during a little snow squall. I repeated the walk a couple of times including this past Sunday and I believe that I am now completely mended as there was no pain to the said toe.


The video above - walking in falling snow! Here I chose to video the falling snow in SlowMow - if you can, listen carefully and it seems like the snow flakes are talking...pretty cool. Wonder what they are trying to tell me haha

Till soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment